People & Culture – the Human Resources department at IKEA
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
We are looking for a leader for the important responsibility areas of Recruitment, Talent Sourcing and Employer Branding for IKEA Japan.
You are passionate about people and dedicated to contribute to a great candidate and co-worker experience through excellent recruitment, sourcing & on-boarding processes, and through your know-how and expertise of the local employment market and understanding of labour market trends. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working with strategic, tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
You analyse data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes to help IKEA attract talents. You also have knowledge about country legal requirements associated with recruitment and selection. You demonstrate general leadership ability and effectiveness as a leader of the matrix. You have the capacity to handle multiple priorities and initiatives. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express your ideas and opinions openly with the ability to influence and inspire. You demonstrate deep knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure the right representation.
For this role we believe you need minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience and at least 1 year of experience from the field of Sourcing and Employer Branding. We expect that you bring fluent language skills in Japanese and English.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role, you lead an efficient, effective and consistent execution of Recruitment, Onboarding and Sourcing & EVP solutions to proactively ensure a pipeline of talented candidates for IKEA Japan.
- Be responsible for all Talent sourcing & EVP planning related aspects at IKEA Japan
- Proactively collect and transmit talent sourcing & EVP needs to the Centre of Expertise
- Implement sourcing strategies that address future business needs and objectives through innovative and multichannel methods
- Be responsible for the execution of all initiatives linked to employer marketing and branding in the country including managing national partnerships with employer outlets e.g. LinkedIn
- Network with stakeholders across IKEA Japan to proactively monitor and manage talent sourcing needs for today and the future
- Monitor external employer and workforce trends and leverage for adaptation of attraction and sourcing strategies at country level
- Take a data-driven approach to monitor and track performance on Sourcing & EVP dimensions
In this role you will report to the Country Talent Development Manager.
This role is located in the Service Office of IKEA Japan at IKEA Tokyo-Bay in Minami-Funabashi.
WANT TO APPLY?
We appreciate your application in English through a motivation letter and CV as soon as possible.
If you have job-specific questions, you are welcome to contact our responsible hiring manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.