The Swedish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan undertakes to handle and protect all personal information with the utmost care in conformity with relevant legislation. This website uses session technology to gather information about visitors for the sole purpose of determining traffic levels.
In order to ensure that all personal information is fully protected, and that relevant laws, regulations and guidelines are adhered to, we have implemented the following policy on personal information protection:
- We will follow all applicable laws and regulations and other standards with regard to personal information protection.
- We will collect, utilize, and provide personal information solely for the purpose of performing our advertised services.
- We will implement preventive measures against any unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, misuse, and leakage of personal information.
- We will formulate and improve our regulations for personal information protection continuously and promptly. We pledge to take a firm stand against any offenders of this policy.
- Your personal information will never be used for anything other than its stated purpose and will not, under any circumstances, be passed to, shown or sold to any third party.
- not sharing the personal data in the print and / or online membership directories with non-members, including with colleagues in the same company who are not enrolled in the SCCJ.
- not sharing your SCCJ Member password with others and by changing the password when there is a possibility it has been compromised.
- not using SCCJ data for general solicitation purposes or for broadcast messaging.always clearly identifying yourself and the purpose of the contact upfront.
- contacting firstname.lastname@example.org when someone is believed to be misusing SCCJ member data and/or collect.
To report incidents that you believe involve improper solicitation or use of member data, write to email@example.com.
June 16, 2021
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan